What Information Do I Need to Apply?
To apply for the PNC Solution Loan™, students will need the following information:
- Full name, Social Security number and date of birth
- Home phone number, home address and the number of years you have lived there
- Driver's license or state ID
- Name, address and phone number for your reference; a reference can be a relative or non-relative, but can't live at your or your co-signer's place of residence
- School's name and your intended major
- Expected graduation date
- Academic term that the loan will cover (full year, one semester, etc.)
- Amount you wish to borrow
- Employment information, including the name of your employer, their location, their phone number, your length of employment, and your income (if applicable)
- Any additional sources of income that you'd like considered in the loan application
- Co-signer's email address and phone number (if applicable)
Consider Applying With a Co-signer
For student borrowers under 17, a creditworthy co-signer is required. Most PNC Solution Loan borrowers have applied with a co-signer, as applying with a co-signer may increase your chances of approval. It's important for the borrower and co-signer to work together when completing the application.
The student borrower and the co-signer complete their portions of the application separately. First, the borrower completes their portion of the application, which includes entering the co-signer's contact information. After the borrower has completed their section of the application, CampusDoor, our loan origination service partner, will send an email to the co-signer with a link back to the application website where the co-signer can complete their portion of the application.