Private Loan Application Process
The federal government has amended the Truth in Lending Act to revise the disclosure requirements for private education loans. With the implementation of new regulations collectively called Title X, there are now six steps of which PNC Solution Loan applicants should be aware. These steps may require specific actions to be completed by you, your co-signer or the school in order to successfully progress through the application process.
- Complete the online loan application
- Submit the required loan documents
- Your school must certify the loan
- You will receive an Approval Disclosure Form that must be reviewed and accepted
- You will receive a Final Disclosure Form
- The loan funds will be sent to the school
Please be attentive to e-mails and messages from PNC, as well as from American Education Services (AES) and CampusDoor, our service partners.