Private Loan Application Process
The federal government has amended the Truth in Lending Act to revise the disclosure requirements for private education loans. Although our automated process makes the application flow smooth, there are six steps that PNC Solution Loan™ applicants should know. These steps may require specific actions to be completed by you, your co-signer or the school in order to successfully progress through the application process.
- Complete the online loan application
- Submit the required loan documents
- Your school must certify the loan
- You will receive an Approval Disclosure that must be reviewed and accepted
- You will receive a Final Disclosure
- The loan funds will be sent to the school
Please be attentive to e-mails and messages from PNC, as well as from CampusDoor and American Education Services (AES), our service partners.